Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
source : www.yummyhealthyeasy.com
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, finely ground
- ¾ tsp. Truvia sweetener (or ½ Tbsp. sugar)
- dash of salt
- 1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. Truvia (or ¼ cup granulated sugar)
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 7-ounces Neufchatel cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 24 blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Place 24 mini paper liners in a 24-cup mini muffin tin. Combine crust ingredients in a small bowl and combine until crumbly.
3. Spoon about 1 teaspoon into each muffin cup. Lightly press down in the bottom of the liner using the back of a spoon. Bake for 5 minutes and then set aside to cool - leave oven on.
4. more steps, click here