Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas
source : www.dontgobaconmyheart
Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas are the best vegetarian quesadillas you'll ever taste. So easy to make and most importantly incredibly delicious and filling!
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and sliced into chunks
- 4 White Flour Tortilla Wraps
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (or to preference)
- 1/2 can of Black Beans, rinsed
- 2 Large handfuls of Cheddar
- Juice from 1/2 a Lime
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil (see note a)
Extras 'n' optionals:
- Fresh Coriander
- Extra Limes
- Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to 200c (390f).
2. Place your spuds in a suitably sized oven dish and give them a good drizzle of Oil. add in your Smoked Paprika, Cumin, Ground Coriander, Cayenne Pepper, Salt & Pepper and give them a mix to completely coat them. Pop in the oven for a good 25-30mins or until softened with a caramelized outing.
3. more steps, click here