Pizza Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
source : www.dontgobaconmyheart.co.uk
These Pizza Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are super easy, quick and great fun to make. also they're PERFECT for the low-carb community among us!
- 4 Portobello Mushrooms (see notes)
- 4 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 4 tbsp Cheddar, grated (or cheese of choice)
- 12 small slices Chorizo
- 4 tbsp Mixed Peppers, finely diced
- 4 tsp Onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp Italian Herbs
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 200c (390f).
2. Remove stalks from the mushrooms and scrape out the gills with a teaspoon. Lightly coat with Oil and give a good seasoning of Salt and Pepper. Grab a toothpick/cocktail stick and pierce the mushroom 4-5 times. This will allow moisture to drip out during cooking.
3. more steps, click here