Jalapeno Popper Crisps
source : www.delish.com
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 c. finely shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar (preferably aged)
- 1 jalapeño, sliced thinly
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375º. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then chop.
2. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of Parmesan into a small mound on a large baking sheet and top with about tablespoon of cheddar cheese. Carefully pat down cheeses and top with a jalapeño slice. Sprinkle with bacon and season with pepper. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
3. more steps, click here