SAUSAGE, EGG AND CHEESE MONKEY BREAD
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Monkey Bread is the perfect pull-apart breakfast of your dreams. They are soft and tender bread bites with sausage, fluffy scrambled eggs and ooey gooey cheese, topped with a garlic herb butter!
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- pinch black pepper
- 24 frozen dinner yeast roll dough balls
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 5-ounces Jones All Natural Chicken Sausage, cut into coins
- 8-ounces shredded Colby Jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray your 10-cup bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl combine eggs, milk, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and pepper. Whisk until completely combined.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of butter to a small skillet. Heat the skillet over medium heat. Once the butter is melted add the egg mixture and stir occasionally until the eggs are scrambled, and no liquid is left in the pan, about 3-4 minutes. Do not cook until they are completely dry, or they will be overcooked in the monkey bread.
4. More steps, Click Here