One-Pan Pesto Chicken & Veggies
- Servings: 3-4
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 cartons red cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 jar pesto
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
3. Lay out the 3 chicken breasts in the middle of the baking tray. Spread the zucchini evenly on one end and the cherry tomatoes on the other.
4. Evenly drizzle the olive oil over the veggies and chicken.
5. Sprinkle garlic, salt, and pepper evenly over everything. Toss veggies to coat.
6. Pour the jar of pesto evenly over the chicken breasts and top with mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
8. more steps, click here