These are my idea of the perfect crepes. Perfectly thin and incredibly delicious! Can be made sweet or savory. Dust with powdered sugar or fill with your favorite crepe fillings.
- 1 1/2 cups (350ml) milk (preferably 2%)
- 1 cup (142g) all-purpose flour (scoop and level to measure)
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp (42g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Butter for pan
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Desired fillings (optional)
1. Add milk, flour, sugar, salt, butter, vanilla and eggs to a blender, then blend on low speed until well combined, about 10 seconds.
2. Scrape sides and bottom of blender if there's any flour sticking and blend a few seconds longer.
3. Cover and chill 1 hour (or overnight if desired).
4. More steps, Click Here