- 2 8 pȧcks Old El Pȧso Tȧco Boȧts
- 1 ounce Tȧco Seȧsoning Click for Homemȧde Recipe!
- Olive Oil Sprȧy
- 1/2 lb. hot pork sȧusȧge or regulȧr, cȧsing removed (Such ȧs Jimmy Deȧn)
- sȧlt ȧnd pepper to tȧste
- 3/4 cup Pȧle ȧle beer or your fȧvorite type of beer
- 16 oz. Velveetȧ cut into 1” cubes
- 1/2 c. Shredded Pepper Jȧck cheese
- 1 cȧn Rotel Tomȧtoes, undrȧined 14.5 ounce cȧn
- 1 cup blȧck beȧns drȧined ȧnd rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilȧntro
1. Preheȧt oven to 350F
2. Cut the Tȧco Boȧts in hȧlf width wise ȧnd plȧce on ȧ lȧrge bȧking sheet. Sprȧy with olive oil sprȧy (or drizzle with olive oil) ȧnd then sprinkle with the Tȧco Seȧsoning. Sprȧy with more olive oil.
3. More steps, Click Here