Low Carb Biscuits (Keto) With Almond Flour
Breakfast biscuits can be both delicious and healthy — like these easy low carb biscuits made with almond flour, cheddar cheese, and bacon. They’re great for anyone on the keto diet!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Servings 8 servings
Calories 360 kcal
2 cups blanched almond flour
5 ounces shredded mild cheddar cheese (about 1.5 cups)
5 slices bacon
2 large eggs
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons salted butter diced into about 30 tiny pieces
- Cook bacon slices on a pan over medium heat until crispy, 5 to 10 minutes, turning them over occasionally. Drain bacon on a paper towel. When cool, crumble into small pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Combine almond flour and salt in a large mixing bowl, stirring until well-mixed.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the bacon to the mixing bowl. Stir for a minute until the mixture is smooth, with the almond flour being completely incorporated.
- Add crumbled bacon to the mixing bowl, stirring it in.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into 8 mounds on a nonstick baking mat, spaced about 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 F until the biscuits are golden brown and crispy on the outside, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Nutrition Notes
- This recipe yields 2 g net carbs per serving (1 biscuit).
Visit,, www.savorytooth.com For More Recipes