Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole!
1 lb. bacon, cooked and chopped
12 oz pasta (any kind you prefer- I used shells)
1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 medium onion, diced
1/2 Tablespoon of Adobo (found in the spanish isle)
1 teaspoon pepper
salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon of fresh parsley
1/2 large bottle of Ranch dressing
1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 & 1/2 Jar Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 375F
- First you want to marinate your chicken pieces, take a gallon size Ziploc bag, add in the olive oil, diced RAW chicken, salt to taste, pepper, adobo, parsley.
- Shake until chicken is evenly coated with the seasonings.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, add your marinated chicken and your diced onion and cook until no longer pink in the center. Set aside.
- Bowl your pasta in a separate pot, until al dente and drain well..
- Add your ranch dressing to the cooked pasta and toss until well coated
- Grease a 9x9 baking dish
- Add ranch covered pasta to the greased baking dish.
- Add cooked marinated chicken, HALF of the cooked bacon and the Alfredo sauce to the pasta.
Visit,, myincrediblerecipes.com For More Recipes